Friday, October 25, 2013

National Greasy Foods Day


Happy National Greasy Foods Day! 

I think this is probably one of the greatest days to celebrate! Why? Umm, because greasy food is delicious! There are so many different types of greasy foods…from French fries to potato chips to nachos loaded in cheese…I mean the options are almost unlimited! I don’t want to bore you with too much on greasy foods, because lets face it, you’re probably in a rush now to get crackin’ on celebrating this wonderful Day. HOWEVER, I feel I have an obligation to warn you that excessive consumption of these foods can lead to some unpleasant health risks. On the other hand, this same consumption can also result in the less serious, but far more enjoyable food baby! Happy eating! 

Now, one last thing and I know you know what it is – the Daily Poll! Vote on it! Now! …please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment