Wednesday, January 23, 2013

National Handwriting Day/National Measure Your Feet Day


In honour of National Handwriting Day, I shall “handwrite” this entry…using a handwriting-like font! Handwriting is quickly becoming a lost skill. I remember being taught how to in grade two. Is handwriting even taught in schools anymore? Or, is it done so by using, like me, a different font on the computer? I mean, just in the selection process for a “handwritten font” I had the choice of 6 different ones, with one being named “Apple Chancery.” I didn’t want to chance it with that one, though...

Well, now that we have that covered, I thought I’d let you in on a little secret…my feet are 9.5 inches! Why am I telling you that, you ask? Pft, its obviously because today is also National Measure Your Feet Day! This probably means absolutely nothing, but I wanted to make sure. Apparently, the size of my feet tell me I’m flexible (completely untrue), I’m a brain (partially true), and that I’ll live somewhere between 67-72 years (to early to find out)! What do your feet say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment