Friday, January 18, 2013

National Winnie the Pooh Day/National Use a Thesaurus Day


Happy National Winnie the Pooh Day… You know, I’ve never really understood the excitement, enthusiasm, delight, thrill or following behind this red-shirt wearing bear! Sure he and his pals are all cutesy and go on all sorts of adventures, but what’s so exciting about him? I always thought this bear was boring, dull, mind numbing, monotonous, humdrum or uninspiring. Besides, that Heffalump song is still stuck in my head from my days when babysitting was how I made bank! How annoying, maddening, irritating, frustrating, infuriating or aggravating is that?!?! Oh, and in case you’ve been wondering why I’ve been using so many words to describe my opinion on Mr. Pooh, it also happens to be National Use a Thesaurus Day! So, get out there and use those word alternatives!

Note: A Thesaurus is not a nerdy, word-savvy dinosaur:


No comments:

Post a Comment