Thursday, January 31, 2013

National Backwards Day


!?appetizer an as cupcake a want doesn’t who, mean I !backwards better definitely most is order course meal ;sure for is thing One. space parking a “into” or up backing when ,backwards drive to (of there lack or) ability my of thinking when me with agreeing be currently might you ,me with driving of misfortune the had have you ,you of those For .backwards done better anything of sure not I’m ,it of think to Come .difficult tad a bathroom the to going makes It !zipper a with something sporting when ,style comfortable a isn’t certainly it but ,cool backwards clothes wearing made have may Kross Kriss !manner exact that in written been has entry entire this that now by noticed have might You !Day Backwards National is Today


Front:
Back:

Warning: I cannot tell you how uncomfortable this is...how did Kriss Kross do this for so long? I do not recommend wearing jeans and a belt! Sweat pants are a must...

2 comments:

  1. My class has a backwards day kind of XD. I wear my uniform backwards and we put our name tag backwards. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks for sharing! Does this happen on January 31, or on another day of the year? Why do you do that? Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete