Saturday, October 12, 2013

International Moment of Frustration Scream Day


Oh perfect! Just the day I’ve been waiting for – it’s International Moment of Frustration Scream Day! 

I don’t know about you, but these last few weeks have been intensely busy. Some days I’m so overwhelmed by what’s been going on, I can’t decide whether I’m coming or going! So, today, I may just happily belt out one of these loud frustrated, can’t take any more screams, in hopes of relieving the stress I’ve been feeling lately. It may not be productive, but it probably will feel good, if only temporary! Regardless, I’ll take it! What about you? Do you ever find that a good ‘ol scream can make things feel just a little better? Tell us by voting on the Daily Poll

Here’s a few screams to give you inspiration:




No comments:

Post a Comment