Tuesday, October 29, 2013

National Oatmeal Day


It’s National Oatmeal Day! 

Oatmeal is “ground oat groats, or a porridge made from oats.” It can be used for a series of things, such as an ingredient in brown bread (one of my personal favourites) and granola, as well as a breakfast meal. I have to be honest, oatmeal looks so good, and with the bazillion different flavours available, I keep telling myself it is! However, when I sometimes find myself coming home with a box of oatmeal in hand, the taste/consistency ration is not what I expect. It freaks me out, really. It’s all sloppy and mush-like. I don’t understand how anyone can eat it, and yet I know plenty of folks who live for this stuff. So, for those of you who fall into that category, this one’s for you, even if what you’re doing is gross! 

It’s also a website created by Matthew Inman and features some interesting and often hilarious comics. 

Don’t forget to vote on the Daily Poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment