Monday, February 04, 2013

National Stuffed Mushroom Day


Happy National Stuffed Mushroom Day! Who would have thought there would be an entire day dedicated to stuffed mushrooms. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not suggesting they aren’t deserving of it, but I just find it kind of strange that of all the foods in the world, stuffed mushrooms get a day to celebrate their awesomeness! So, why don’t we take advantage of this day, and learn a little bit about stuffed mushrooms.

I take it back…my research on stuffed mushrooms came up empty, aside from a multitude of recipes! Perhaps, one should know about a particular item before declaring a “National Holiday” in its name! That being said, why not take advantage of this “Holiday” and test out one of the many recipes listed on any number of search engine results?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment