Saturday, May 11, 2013

National Eat What You Want Day


What’s equally as good as National No Diet Day? National Eat What You Want Day! Woohoo! Two days in the span of a week, where this girl gets to eat chips all day! What could make a person any happier than that?

Now, for those of you that know me, you understand the real dilemma of today: to cow or not to cow! I mean, technically, I have the whole summer to recover from my 4-8 week period of allergic unhappiness, BUT is it actually worth it for a bite of some delicious, juicy barbequed steak? Or cheezies? Or cheese in general? Or KD? Or yogurt? Or REAL ice cream, and not that just as good by 10x more expensive coconut milk based ice cream? I’m not overly certain that it is…but it is fun to entertain the idea. I had thought long and hard about having someone randomly (without my knowledge) contaminate something I ate so that we could test the validity of my allergy, but I think I’m over that! I feel good, I’ve lost a ton of weight, and really, why risk it? I know I won’t die from consuming those global-warming aiding, 4-legged, sweet curly eyelashed creatures, BUT, who wants to put up with an even crankier, negative, unpleasant ginger all summer? I don’t see any of you raising your hands, so with that, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some French fries crisping in the oven that I must tend to…don’t forget to vote on today’s poll

2 comments:

  1. It's okay Emily, you don't need cow, today you get to eat sushi with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truer words have never been spoken! Super pumped for the first ever official "petesome" event!

    ReplyDelete