Thursday, May 09, 2013

National Lost Sock Memorial Day


It is a somber day today, my friends. Today marks National Lost Sock Memorial Day.

While yesterday I stated my dislike for wearing socks, the only thing worse is discovering you are missing one. Ever notice how its always your favourite pair?! What’s up with that? Its like your washing machine knows and plays a nasty trick on you EVERY time!

So, in honour of National Lost Sock Memorial Day, I ask that you all take a moment and remember each of those individual socks that have been taken from us expectantly. AND, once you have finished paying your respects, please head to the daily poll by clicking here

2 comments:

  1. What? Who comes up with these National Days?!

    I definitely will appreciate this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not me! In fact I use multiple sources to determine what each day's "national" day is. There are often multiple "holidays" on each day, so sometimes I just pick and choose which to go with!

    I'm glad you appreciate this one - I'm certain many of us will also!

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete