Friday, November 15, 2013

National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day!


And now the day you’ve all been waiting for…Happy National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day! 

Today is the day we’re all meant to pull up our sleeves and route through the shelves of our refrigerators seeking the moldy and past due. This day couldn’t come soon enough in my household! Although we have had a busy few months, it’s time that my roommate and I take a minute or two (or half a day…) and actually decipher what’s still good and what should be tossed. I won’t say more than that. We will be “celebrating” today’s purpose later this afternoon, and I promise we will have a detailed recount of what this process was like! Check back later for an update. Happy cleaning, everyone! 

What’s that? You want to procrastinate doing so? Well, that’s great! Just fill out the Daily Poll – an excellent way to put off the necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment