Tuesday, November 12, 2013

National Pizza With the Works Except Anchovies Day


Well today is a little more upbeat than the previous few days. And, by a little more, I mean a lot – Happy National Pizza With the Works Except Anchovies Day! Michelangelo would not be impressed!
(Image found at: http://flickrhivemind.net/User/trashbagentrepreneur/Interesting...sorry for the level of creepiness this picture brings!)
I once ordered a pizza with anchovies on it when I was quite small just to see what the fuss was all about with my beloved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. To be honest it wasn’t that bad, but it certainly wasn’t great either! They bring a distinct saltiness to the mix, which is neither expected not appreciated. Apparently I am not the only one who feels this way, as there is an actual Day for those who agree!
What do you think? Do you like them on your pizza? Vote on the Daily Poll today! Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment