Sunday, April 21, 2013

National Kindergarten Day


Its National Kindergarten Day! Did anyone else think it was spelled “kindergarden”?

Kindergarten is “a preschool educational institution for children.” This level of education was started as a social experiment in 1837 to create a transitional stage for children who were used to being home to those attending school.

Fun Kindergarten Fact: The first Canadian Kindergarten was opened in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island in 1870!

I have to admit, a personal favourite movie from my childhood happens to be “Kindergarten Cop!” While it may not be all that appropriate for a small child to watch, it is most likely one of the more tame films I was exposed to! So…without further ado, I give you a clip from one of my favourite scenes! Enjoy! 

But first…don’t forget to vote on today’s poll!


No comments:

Post a Comment