Sunday, April 07, 2013

World Health Day/National No Housework Day

Today marks World Health Day. The purpose of today is to bring awareness to the global health crisis associated with areas faced economic hardships caused by development in the Western Nations and through globalization. The World Health Organization sponsors this day as a celebration of the WHO’s founding in 1948. Each year a theme is selected. Today’s is high blood pressure. To learn more about World Health Day or high blood pressure, click on the link above!

Today is also National No Housework Day! Not to make light of World Health Day, but I’m pretty sure that my practicing this National day on a semi-daily basis is the root of my health concerns! So, since today it’s a National Holiday, I will continue doing what I do best…no housework! Now homework on the other hand…its going to be the death of me…

Keep me inspired! Click here to vote on today’s poll!

1 comment:

  1. TAKING A DAY OFF FROM HOUSEWORK IS HEALTHIER FOR WOMEN AND MEN AND KIDS EVERYWHERE- THAT'S A PERFECT COMBINATION TO CELEBRATE ON 'THE LORD'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete