Tuesday, April 30, 2013

National Honesty Day


Happy National Honesty Day! 

Honesty can be defined as “free from fraud or deception.” While I appreciate honesty, I have to wonder, is anyone really honest anymore? I mean, I think we try our best to be truthful and such, but at the end of the day, I think its more likely to have someone tell us what we want to hear, rather than what we need or should hear! Perhaps today we should all focus on being honest with ourselves, friends, family members, co-workers whoever! So here’s my nugget of honesty, I love writing and maintain this blog, but sometimes its too much work! It’s kind of become a job, for which I make zero dollars (and that’s perfectly okay!). I just feel bad sometimes when the posts are funny or detailed, or whatever, and for that, I'm sorry! Ahh….that feel better. 

Since I’m being honest, I’ll share one more thing: the poll is one of my favourite parts of doing this blog, but not enough people participate! Please help a blogger out and vote on today’s poll by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment