Tuesday, April 23, 2013

National Picnic Day/National Take A Chance Day


Happy National PICNIC Day (not PANIC Day!)! I’m not sure that picnicking is a great idea this time of year; it still seems to be a bit early/cold. But, perhaps it’s worth taking the chance…after all, it IS National Take A Chance Day!

Taking chances can be a big deal. Sometimes they can have some pretty big consequences, while other times, they’re nothing crazy! I like to take as many chances as possible. We only get one shot to live our lives, and even though that can be pretty scary, it also makes for a good motivator. Lately, I’ve been trying to take chances with people. I’m learning some are worth it, most are not. It sounds harsh, I’m sure, but I’ve also learned that I deserve good things, and good people in my life. So, I’m beginning to take a chance on my future…a positive future, filled with positive people that support me along the way! What will you be taking a chance on? Click here to vote on today’s poll, or leave a note below in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment