Wednesday, March 06, 2013

National Chocolate Cheesecake Day


For all you cheesecake lovers, today happens to be National Chocolate Cheesecake Day!!!!! While I never was a fan of cheesecake in any form, why don’t we take a moment regardless to learn a little about this popular dessert?!

Chocolate cheesecake is, well I couldn’t really find any information about it. So…I’ve decided to make up something instead! Basically its lots of creamed cheese and chocolate all mixed together with a few other ingredients, I’m sure. There are both baked and no-bake varieties. I believe a good base for this type of cheesecake would be some sort of chocolate cookie crumble, and then covered with some mixed fresh berry topping, and lots and lots of whipped cream. Sounds pretty good, eh? If only I wasn’t allergic… 

No comments:

Post a Comment