Saturday, August 24, 2013

National Peach Pie Day


Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm (and I don’t mean the amazing Crash Test Dummies Song!)! Folks, it’s National Peach Pie Day! In my world peach pie = one of the best pies ever…when done right! In fact, a good friend of mine brought one to the dinner we both attended in which we met. It was obvious that we’d be friends from the get go. After all, she had me at pie!

So, for those of you who haven’t experienced the wonders of peach pie, get to your local bakery a.s.a.p. – it’s peach season, and there’s no better time! Just imagine that light, fluffy, buttery pastry crust stuffed full of fresh picked baked peaches… Oh man! I need me some pie, and I think you do too! On your way, don’t forget to take 5-20 seconds and vote on the daily poll. You won’t regret it!



*DailyTastyNugget takes no responsibility in any regret you may have in relation to your participation in the daily poll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment