Wednesday, December 18, 2013

National Baked Cookies Day

It’s National Baked Cookie Day, and boy did I fail this one! Baked cookies are one of those things, that fresh out of the oven they make you warm and fuzzy, because they’re not only delicious (usually) and they bring most of us back to happy childhood moments (*note this is personal opinion only, no scientific fact could be found to back up this statement during my research!).  
I have to tell you, I’m no fan of baking, except at this time of year. I find it stressful for some reason, and dislike the dishes that accumulate at the end of it all! But, in honour of today, I decided to make a batch of chocolate chip, which are usually a fail-proof cookie, but this time around…not so much! While they may look pretty good, they’re hard as rock!  
I used the same recipe I always used, and yet the outcome was not at all what I normally get! And this seems to be a theme for me lately! The other day I had a cookie date with a friend, and our cookies basically melted!  
I hope that those of you taking on this task today for the sake of National Baked Cookie Day, or just because, for that matter, will have greater success, than I! Please cheer me up from my cookie disaster and vote on the Daily Poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment