Monday, December 09, 2013

National Christmas Card Day


Happy National Christmas Card Day! 

Today is a day dedicated to setting a side an hour or so and writing out all of those Christmas cards you’ve been putting off doing! Then, once you’re done you can just march on down to the post office and mail ‘em. I always find it funny how people usually put this task off to the last minute! There seems to be this idea that the note you write in them has to be some extravagant message detailing every accomplishment you’ve achieved since the previous year, but it doesn’t! It can just be simple. We’re all busy, and the fact that you’re taking the time to send a card saying you’re thinking of that someone at this time of year, us generally just as appreciated, if not more! So, get out your cards and fancy pens and get to it! But first, vote on the Daily Poll!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed it is!
    I love sending and receiving cards each year at Christmas and throughout the year. It's so wonderful to reminisce on the memories created with the recipients. I use a service that helps me to be more intentional about sending cards to my clients and loved ones. The are beautifully designed, with my personal sentiments in my handwriting! The best part is they are then mailed for me!

    www.gratitudeandgifts.com

    Take a look!
    Joy!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete