Sunday, December 29, 2013

National Tick Tock Day

Today is National Tick Tock Day. 
(Image found at: http://www.staceyreid.com/news/?p=7792)
Any guess as to what this means? Well, if you’re yelling out something to the effect of because the year is almost over and there’s only a few days left to complete our 2013 New Year’s Resolutions to your cold and unresponsive computer screen like some sort of crazy old cat lady yelling at her cats, or anyone that happens to walk by, then I’d be inclined to tell you that you, indeed, are correct! 
(Image found at: http://www.conseptllc.com/all-posts/digital-dealer-keynote-w-jay-baer-pt-1/attachment/yelling-at-computer/)
National Tick Tock Day is a day to remind ourselves just how quickly the year has passed, and just how little is left of it. It’s a day to allow us a moment to reflect on where we are as individuals, and see where we are in relation to where we’ve set out to be. I can tell you, I’m nowhere near where I have set out to be, but I’m slowly getting on my way. I’m pretty sure there are very few humans that actually accomplish what they aim to, and even fewer who do it exactly as planned. So, if you are not one of those people, and I’m guessing you aren’t because you’re reading this blog, then don’t be too hard on yourself today, but seriously, you’ve only got 3 days essentially to get what you set out to this year done! One more thing – vote on the Daily Poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment