Saturday, September 28, 2013

National Ask A Question Day


Finally! A holiday that will make me feel highly intelligent – it’s National Ask A Stupid Question Day! 

I know they teach us from an early age that there is “no such thing as a stupid question,” or that there are “no stupid questions, only stupid answers,” but I think we can all agree this is nonsense! There are PLENTY of stupid questions, and today I’m on a mission to find them all! I think the stupidest question I’ve ever been asked was “how do you spell ‘a’?” That was a doozy! 

But, now I’d like to know what you think are the stupidest questions! You can let us know by voting on the Daily Poll, leaving us a comment below, sending us a tweet (using #stupidquestion) or by commenting on our Facebook page! May the best stupidest question win*!




*Daily Tasty Nuggets will not be providing a prize for the best question, aside from the credit of having asked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment