Wednesday, September 11, 2013

National Make Your Bed Day


It’s National Make Your Bed Day! 

As I’m sure you can guess, today is a day to celebrate one of the daily tasks most of us do not enjoy – making one’s bed. Now, for me, I dislike this day because I just think, “I’m only going to mess it up again when I go back to bed, so what’s the point?” I also think there are more important tasks to complete than this one, such as showering, eating, brushing of the teeth, dishes, school work, vacuuming, laundry, lawn moving, painting, basically anything that is not making a bed! And while I’m certain you’ve gathered that I’m not overly excited to celebrate today’s Day, I ask that you do, for this one day at least, make your bed! Don't know how? No problem:
(Image found at: http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads//2012/08/Making-Bed-Guide-2.jpg)


Or...

Don’t forget to vote on the Daily Poll. Click here to do so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment