Saturday, September 14, 2013

National Cream-Filled Donut Day


It’s National Cream-Filled Donut Day! A cream-filled donut is a donut, wait for it, that’s filled with cream or custard. For me personally, they have never really been something I have enjoyed. I did, however, used to enjoy a jelly filled donut. And, here’s a cute story about my lovely brother, Michael. 

When we were little, Michael saved up his allowance and asked or Mom to stop in to the nearby Tim Hortons. When we arrived, he decided to purchase a 10 pack of Timbits, and much to my surprise, he even ordered a few strawberry-filled ones for me! Pretty sweet, eh? Well, as most of you know this kind gesture would not be met without my horrible luck. As it turned out, those yummy strawberry-filled Timbits weren’t what he ordered, and were instead lemon-filled! And if you know me, you’ll know there is nothing I dislike more than the taste of fake citrus in my food! Ever since then I’ve been too nervous to order the ones I liked…

Well, that was a random story for this random day and you know what that means – it’s time for you to vote on the Daily Poll! Click here to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment