Thursday, September 05, 2013

National Be Late For Something Day


Happy National Be Late For Something Day! Being as it’s the first week (and in some cases the first day), this may or may not be a good time of year to have such a day…unless you’re my roommate who was so excited for today’s Day, she celebrated a day early!

I’m not actually sure if this is a positive celebration, although many would likely argue that for me, it would be, being as I’ve inherited both of my parents’ genetics in the “always be early” department. It’s so bad, in fact, that I get panic attacks just thinking about being even a minute late. I think I had my school schedule for second semester memorized since before classes from last year ended. Mind you, this might be the result of having been late for my very first class in first year (the schedule times were difficult to read, gimme a break!). 
So friends, I say to you, being late isn’t necessarily a good thing! If you have to be late for anything, make it something with no or limited consequences, such as lunch or dinner, or going to bed.

Here’s an excuse for being late – vote on the Daily Poll. You can do so by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment