Saturday, September 07, 2013

National Neither Snow Nor Rain Day


Holy doodle! Let us please celebrate this one in full force, Mother Nature! It’s National Neither Snow Nor Rain Day, and I gotta tell ya, I’m needing me some sunshine (its obviously impacting my ability to write grammatically correct!)!

Now, don’t get me wrong – I love the rain and I love the snow, but we’ve been having a lot of rain lately and it’s the beginning of September, so we better not be seeing any snow! Besides, who doesn’t love feeling those wonderful rays of sunshine beaming on one’s face, warming you up when there’s a soft, cool autumn breeze. Sure, its still technically summer, but as far as I’m concerned fall is here, and it better stay for a while! So Mother Nature, please listen to one girls plea! Life has been tough for me over the last few months, and all I ask is for a little sunshine!

You know what else would brighten my day? If you voted on the daily Poll. Click here to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment