Wednesday, July 03, 2013

National Compliment Your Mirror Day


Well, here’s one for the books! It’s National Compliment Your Mirror Day!
Looking in the mirror places people, generally, in to one of two categories: the love it, or hate it. For me, I have a love/hate relationship with mine…when I can find it. Okay, so my mirror is currently in storage (which I love), which has resulted in my never really knowing what I look like when I leave the house in the morning (which I hate…oh who am I kidding, I don’t actually care!). So regardless of whether you like what you see or not, be sure to tell your mirror something to boost IT’S confidence! Maybe it’s the curve of its frame, or the way it’s reflection makes the room look bigger. Perhaps it’s the shape, or the material used for the frame. I’m stretching here, I know. But, what more can you do, with such a silly fantastic day?!

I hope you’re still not forgetful from yesterday! Click here to vote on today’s poll! 

1 comment:

  1. I am going to reflect carefully on what I say to my mirror before I share it. Emphasis on the reflect.

    ReplyDelete