Saturday, July 27, 2013

National Take Your Pants For A Walk Day


Today is National Take Your Pants For A Walk Day! This day has special meaning to me for something completely random and unrelated! My pal, Kel and I discussed a few months ago about wanting a puppy, and some how through a misunderstanding of someone’s pets name, we decided that the puppy we would get should be named “My Pants.” Now, this was strictly for humour purposes. For example, “I just took My Pants for a walk.” “My Pants got so excited, it peed on the floor.” “When I got home, My Pants greeted me at the door.” Or, “My Pants ate my slippers.” I could keep going with this, but I’m sure you’re not interested… Even if you don’t have a dog named “My Pants” I hope you are able to get out and take your pants for a walk…or shorts, or skirt, whatever. The point is just to get out and go for a walk, but with a much funnier title!

Before you take your pants for a walk, why not stretch by filling out today’s daily poll! Click here to do so!

PS It also happens to be National Bagpipe Appreciation Day. So…


No comments:

Post a Comment