Tuesday, July 30, 2013

National Father-In-Law Day


Hmmmm…it’s National Father-In-Law-Day. I have no experience with this category, so I’m going to pass… or maybe just rant a little about how there are never really tales about evil father-in-laws. I mean, I’m certain they exist; they just don’t normally surface quite as much as the crazy mother-in-law ones do! I wonder why that is? Perhaps because men usually aren’t oversensitive, slightly-psychotic, stolen goods-feeling, crazy people?! I mean, let’s face it, I think what it comes down to, is that most mothers are overprotective of their child, and therefore only want what’s best for them. This often results in the mother believing that no one is good enough for them, and therefore doing everything in their power to break the couple up. Now that is something I have experience with! Man, I seem to date all the crazies’ children…hence why I’m now going to be a cat lady…and a crazy one at that. Hey! I’m sensing a theme here…

Not had enough pointless banter today? Click here to vote on today’s poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment