Saturday, July 20, 2013

National Ugly Truck Contest Day


Today’s the day I’m sure you’ve all been waiting for…iiiiiiiiiiittttttttt’s National Ugly Truck Contest Day!

Now, I don’t see any official reasoning for having such a Holiday, but you know what I always say – why not have an Ugly Truck Contest and celebrate it! I’m sure you’ve all heard me say it before.

Ugly trucks can be found EVERYWHERE! Parking lots, on the road, in driveways, in dumps (where they should be), my next door neighbours property… Is it an insider competition to make your truck as ugly as possible? Who knows, but today it sure is! So, here’s my challenge to you: While you are out enjoying this festive day, snap a picture of any ugly trucks you see throughout the day and send them to us through email, Facebook, or Twitter (use #uglytruck)!

While you’re at it, why not vote on the daily poll? Click here to do so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment